Saturday 27 October 2012

Next Order Invasion


Imagine waking up on a Saturday morning to find this in front of your door with a note saying 'With love from your secret admirer' What will you do huh?

So my 'crazy' house mate played a fast one on me today and I seriously fell for it. Maybe the cold also played a fast one on me as well because I totally forgot that I actually placed order for a customer from Next. You need to see my heart skip like 100 times in a second. Wish there was a camera to capture that moment..it was too funny.Have you ever been fooled like this before?

1 comment:

  1. So u saying all these 'polythene' bags are real orders for a particular person?I mean it going to somebody?ei people are 'chopping life' oo,nice!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...