Saturday 3 November 2012

Celebrant of the Day: Elsie Ofulue


Yeah she be my fine fine lady ahhh.. Here is wishing the most gorgeous mother of the worlds amazing twin a very happy birthday. She is the CEO of Events on Wheels (wedding planning), my church department director (of which I escaped the task she gave me for our production lol) and the most interesting being ever!
 Yeah I own her a bowl of jollof rice and spiced meat (no thanks to my bb updates) and also Christmas gift for the girls (which I g=hope to fulfil this Christmas) hahaha..Click to see more.





The Ofulues..you need to meet the Zee girls (Zoey & Zara)



Her body size after 2 is amazing. I tap into that anointing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...