Thursday 15 November 2012

Wrap Maxi Skirts:Toke Makinwa Inspired.


So I was on Toke's Blog today where she did a post on this look. She wrote that the skirt is priced at N9000 and immediately my LPS finds came to mind hence, I decided to share it with you. Both skirts were priced at £55 but currently on sale and way cheaper than Miss Makinwa's. 

Click to see my finds and please share your thoughts. I had the green one but my crazy friend snatched it from me. Seeing Toke's pic now, I am so tempted in ordering another one.








The slit swag is on point!!!



Only size 10 & 12 left. All other sizes sold out.





4 comments:

  1. So how much is the landing cost of the skirts to Nigeria? you did not specify

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in the green, how much

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...