Sunday 16 December 2012

Finally he proposed (:


Too excited for words right now...Just click for more exclusive photos!!!(:


 Heheehe..Got you there!!! I've always wanted to play this silly joke with you lovely readers and this was just perfect right? Apologies to those that are not the joke type.  

So yesterday was my church dinner/appreciation night and everyone came out looking take away lol. Yours truly was there to capture all that happened including volunteering to serve the food which the steam from the food did justice to my pancake (make-up) Just enjoy the pics and tell me if you know someone.

Dopest Eddy giving me some sweet lyrics. haha




Lovely Pastor Toun


Miss Uganda UK




Yayy!!!With my church department crew. The production was a huge success and I'm so proud of my team




Lovely Ushers



Another Finest Dude..and YES! he's married




Cheers to 2013


Feeling her Zara Shoes.




 Love this Lady and Yes! She is expecting another 2!!!


Feeling too shy to even look into his eyes! *covered face smiley* Hope you like our Pinkies!




Mr & Mrs Smith!!!iJoke

Lovely Family.x


Another lovely Family






 Preggo and still looking hawt @ right pic






Spotted drinking from the bottle...




Baba Ibeji



It's us again!!! Only God knows what he was saying 


Men in Black & White





Mama Ibeji & Lola. Decided not to join cos of my Pink Dress :(


Lovely Family














Iya Ibeji & her Girls..2 boys in mummy's tommy..here


Zoey & Zara=Zee Girls


Someone is in the spirit



Yes oh! Read on Bruv!


Beauty & the Brain.


Edilicious Eddy



LoL


My lovely Jummy! Her Italian Accent is on point

4 comments:

  1. U got me on d proposal lol, nice pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe..Mission accomplished! Thanks dear

      Delete
  2. lol see me rushing thinking this one everyone is getting engaged this season though lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one Seyi, the joke worked for me. Am sure soonest it will come to reality.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...