Monday 24 December 2012

Skirts currently on sale. Grab a bargain.


Happy Christmas Eve everyone. The Happy times are indeed here.Just came back to my wish list on-line and alas my people, some of my items has been reduced. *azonto dance* Now I've been eyeing the skirt above since it appeared on-line but now fear grip me because the drastic reduction in the price makes me wonder if it's a good buy. Imagine from £45 now £13.50? Kilode!!! I ordered it anywayz so fingers & legs crossed. I've decided to wear more of skirts these days since I feel is makes me look shorter somehow and this will be my 10th buy in 4 weeks. *innocent face* 

So I picked a few that are currently on sale with at least 50% off and I hope you see something you like even though some of them has back slits. My fave are 2,4 & 8. That Polka dot green skirt is the Skirt!!! Only Toolz & I own it so far (iJoke) Click to see more














Some of these items looks quite long though but works fine for me because they sits right above my kneels.


2 comments:

  1. Pls how do I get the green skirt?

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...