Friday 25 January 2013

Blogger's Outfit of the day


Featuring on the blogger's ootd is Miss Venice Mo. One thing that caught my attention is the Selfridges carrier bag. I'm sure she wouldn't dare go out like this but to be honest ,I think it goes well with her outfit or what do you think? This is why I love fashion. It's very interesting. 
Overall I love her look and you can view more here She is obviously my senior colleague in this ootd business. Where they get the strength from baffles me because that thing is not for learners!!!hehe

2 comments:

  1. Babes you are doing very well. Stop comparing yourself with others. Your blog is very unique! Don't you forget that. I lover her outfit but the hair though.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...