Monday 14 January 2013

Outfit of the Day:Next Monochrome Dress



Happy Monday guys!!!Sadly we are not snowed in bed as predicted by the weather report. Just hoping we are not snowed in at work. Anyways back to the post. I'm wearing a monochrome dress from Next. Although Next called it colour block dress, I feel it's more monochrome. The good news about this dress is the price! £10!!! Call me Alaroro that's your opinion. lol Click to see more. Apologies for the picture quality



The dress is made of 3 fabric. The top part is chiffon, see through fabric. The middle is viscose fabric while the down part is knitwear fabric but the dress overall is really light. Dress is from Next tall collection and was initially £32. Waist Belt is from Zara and yours truly grabbed it for £3.haha

 This necklace nearly caused wahala yesterday in church as my friends could not take their eyes off it. Even the boyz complimented my new crush.

 Bag is from Karen Millen and is currently on sale for £175. Love the bag die!!!You need to see the bag in real life before you can appreciate what I'm taking about.

What do you think of the outfit. I guess I will have to stop these posts because your comment are scares like Nigerian fuel!!!Anyways am off to work. See you in the next post.

4 comments:

  1. awwww!seyi don vex! oya chop my comment till you go yo!!!I like the dress sha but this one wey I be shoty so, how do we amend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So leavin the comment make u answer my question sharp sharp! Well just want to say and by now u should know that ur such a fashinista on a dime! Luv the combination!! Just wait for me to see u! Luv it all and u know u rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress, wish i could grab it. Love the necklace. Abeg no stop oh

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...