Sunday 2 February 2014

Saffiano Candy from Zara


So the new pieces are out and we are all excited to see what the stores are bringing out for SS14. Zara as always is on top of their game with this cute Saffiano Mini city bag. This Bag is a Zara version of the both Prada and Louis Vuitton designs especially with the padlock thingy that comes with this bag.

Now can I please stress that this bag is not a BIG bag as you would expect for a £40 bags so please, always read the dimension before you buy. A customer was really upset with me about the size when she got her order but I assumed she saw the word 'Mini' in Zara's description. 

Love the fact that Zara gave us the option of 3 colours to choose from but the oliver twist in me will go for the 3 just because the I love them all. So far, all my clients are going for the Navy blue.

Click to see more. Would love to know which of the colour is your fave?








Prada Version


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...